Vision + Initiatives
- Vision, Mission and Values
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Guided Pathways
- Strategic Planning
- Highlights and Rankings
- Institutional Research
- Bond Initiatives
- Concept Master Planning
- Strategic Planning Archive
- Accreditation + Policies
- Consumer Information
- Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
Title IX and Sexual Respect
At Clackamas Community College, we are dedicated to establishing and maintaining a safe and inclusive campus where all have equal access to educational and employment opportunities. We work to promote an environment of sexual respect, safety and well-being. In its policies and standards, CCC demonstrates unequivocally that sexual assault, gender-based harassment, domestic violence, dating violence and stalking are not tolerated in our educational community.
This site provides information on CCC's programs for promoting sexual respect as well as resources, policies and procedures for preventing and responding to sexual assault, gender-based harassment and other forms of sexual misconduct.
What to Do
If you, or someone you know, has been affected by sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence or stalking:
- Get to a safe place. Your safety is the highest priority. Get away from the assailant quickly. Call 9-1-1 or CCC' Campus Safety at 503-594-6650 (on campus).
- Know that what happened was not your fault. You are not responsible for the actions of others. No one deserves to be sexually assaulted. No one deserves to be stalked. No one has the right to hurt you or touch you against your will or without consent. It is not your fault.
- Reach out for support. Call a friend, family member or someone else you trust who can be with you and give you support. You can also call the CCC Counseling Department at 503-594-3176 or Clackamas Women's Services at 888-654-2288 to help you work through this experience, to access other resources and help you begin the healing process.
Title IX Coordinator
Title IX Coordinators: Melissa Richardson, John Ginsburg, and Vicki Hedges
CCC Title IX Coordinators collaborate across campus constituencies to foster a safe, welcoming and respectful environment for all members of the CCC community. All disclosures or reports of violations of the college's sexual assault, sexual misconduct or sexual harassment policies will be directed to the Title IX coordinator(s).