- Find Your Focus
- Courses + Registration
- Degrees and Certificates
- GED & Adult Programs
- Community Education
- High School Connections
- Academic Calendar
- Skills Development + Training
- Academic Support
- Testing and Placement Services
Transcripts and copies of diplomas
You have several options for ordering your official transcript or a copy of your diploma.
- Use the link above to request transcripts through Parchment, which is the fastest and easiest method.
- New CCC Parchment users will need to create an account. Note: Your login for CCC Parchment is not connected to your myClackamas account, and you cannot use login credentials from another school's Parchment account. You do not need to include your student ID number on the account, it is optional. If you prefer, you can also submit the Transcript Request Form to order your transcripts. Both options are free of charge.
- You, the student, need to submit your own transcript requests or sign a third party release in order to have a third party (such as another college) request them for you.
- We send most eTranscripts within minutes of your request; paper transcripts are processed within within three business days. Avoid delays by filling out your transcript request completely and clearing any holds on your account, such as paying balances you owe to the college.
- Bring photo ID when picking up your transcripts (if applicable). If you would like someone else to pick up your transcripts for you, provide a signed letter stating this.
- You may get a copy of your unofficial transcript for free by emailing email@example.com, or you can view and print your unofficial transcript in myClackamas.
- Your official transcript (not your diploma) is the official documentation to show that you have earned a credential from the college.
Copies of diplomas or certificates
- We will issue the copy based on the student's name at the time of the award.
- We will make a notation on the document showing that it is a copy, along with the issue date.
- Download the Duplicate Diploma form and submit it to Graduation Services.
- CCC does not provide copies of GED diplomas or transcripts. To request a GED diploma or transcript, visit the official GED site.
- Diplomas or certificates are ceremonial documents and not meant as the official documentation from the college that a credential is earned.
- Diplomas or certificates are not produced on campus, but by a third party vendor; to keep costs down CCC orders diplomas at the end of each academic term.
- It takes approximately four weeks for diplomas to be produced and mailed to students.
- Students will receive an email from the vendor when the diploma has been mailed with a tracking number.