- Find Your Focus
- Courses + Registration
- Degrees and Certificates
- GED & Adult Programs
- Community Education
- High School Connections
- Academic Calendar
- Skills Development + Training
- Academic Support
- Testing and Placement Services
Transcripts and copies of diplomas
You have several options for ordering your official transcript or a copy of your diploma.
- Use the link above to request transcripts through Parchment, which is the fastest and easiest method. New Parchment users will need to create an account. Otherwise, you may download the Transcript Request Form. Both options are free of charge.
- The student needs to sign each transcript request
- We send most eTranscripts within minutes of your request
- We process most paper transcripts within three business days of your request. Avoid delays by filling out your transcript request completely and clearing any holds on your account, such as paying balances you owe to the college
- Bring photo ID when picking up your transcripts. If you would like someone else to pick up your transcripts for you, please provide a signed letter stating this.
- You may get a copy of your unofficial transcript for free at Registration and Records in Roger Rook Hall, or you can view and print your unofficial transcript in myClackamas
- The official transcript is the official documentation from the college that a student has their credential from the college.
Copies of diplomas or certificates
- We will issue the copy based on the student's name at the time of the award.
- We will make a notation on the document showing that it is a copy, along with the issue date.
- Download the Duplicate Diploma form and submit it to Graduation Services.
- CCC does not provide copies of GED diplomas or transcripts. To request a GED diploma or transcript, visit the official GED site.
- Diplomas or certificates are ceremonial documents and not meant as the official documentation from the college that a credential is earned.
- Diplomas or certificates are not produced on campus, but by a third party vendor; to keep costs down CCC orders diplomas at the end of each academic term.
- It takes approximately four weeks for diplomas to be produced and mailed to students.
- Students will receive an email from the vendor when the diploma has been mailed with a tracking number.