- Find Your Focus
- Courses + Registration
- Degrees and Certificates
- GED & Adult Programs
- Community Education
- High School Connections
- Academic Calendar
- Skills Development + Training
- Academic Support
- Testing and Placement Services
Job Corps Scholars Program
The Job Corps Scholars Program is a tuition-free, federally funded grant. Through the program, Job Corps-eligible young adults ages 16-24 will gain academic and employment skills necessary to be competitive in the current job market. The training they receive will prepare them for a meaningful career in a high-wage, high-demand industry or apprenticeship.
THROUGH JOB CORPS SCHOLARS, WE CAN PROVIDE:
- GED/high school completion
- Tuition free education opportunities in a high-demand career
- Career readiness training
- Employment counseling and job placement assistance
- One-on-one advising for students.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE FOR JOB CORPS SCHOLARS?
- Are you between 16 and 24 years old?
- Are you interested in work or training to obtain a one-year or less vocational certificate?
If you said “yes” to both of these questions, you could be eligible for the Job Corps Scholars program. Contact us to learn more!