- Plan a Visit
- Getting Started
- Apply Now
- Tuition + Fees
- Financial Aid + Scholarships
Financial Aid Resource Lab
Have questions about financial aid? The Financial Aid Resource Lab (FARL) can help! Schedule a free virtual appointment with our Financial Aid Resource Lab assistants, who can give you one-on-one help with the financial aid process. This service is open
to current and future students as well as community members. If you have questions about how to pay for college, we have answers. Completing the FAFSA or ORSAA application is the first step in securing federal or state financial aid, including grants, work study and
Schedule a meeting with the Financial Aid Resource Lab
Book a personal one-on-one Zoom meeting with one of our two Financial Aid Resource Lab assistants:
Available during daytime and evening hours.
Available during business hours Monday-Thursday during summer term.
Get immediate assistance
Our summer drop-in Zoom hours are:
- Monday-Thursday: 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Clicking this button during drop-in hours will take you directly into a Financial Aid Resource Lab Zoom meeting where you can ask questions and get help.
The Financial Aid Resource Lab can help you with:
- Initial FAFSA completion or renewal application (please have tax information for yourself and parent if applicable)
- Completing the Oregon Student Aid Application (ORSAA)
- FAFSA corrections
- Using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT)
- Federal Student Aid ID (FSA ID)
- MyClackamas email access
- Completing the Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Completing entrance and exit loan counseling
- Accessing and completing financial aid documents
- Completing the CCC Foundation Scholarship application
- General information and questions about financial aid and scholarships