Campuses, Buildings + Hours
- Events and Conference Services
- CCC Library
- Food on Campus
- Environmental Learning Center
- Haggart Observatory
- Arts + Performance
- College Safety
- Student Services
- Student Involvement
- Career Center
Events and Conference Services
Clackamas Community College offers a wide range of facilities to rent for your next event or meeting at very competitive rates. The Wi-Fi enabled campus has free parking, open spaces, dining options and more, making it a great place for conferences, luncheons, lectures and corporate events.
Why choose CCC for your special event?
- Our spaces can hold meetings large and small, from 10 people to 300.
- You can rent a space for a half day or full day.
- A variety of chairs, tables and room set ups are available.
- Oregon City offers on-site catering from Jewel Hospitality.
- Projectors, microphones and other technology available.
Our facility rental office staff is available for tours. Please contact us to learn more.
COVID-19 updateFall term classes will be in-person and online. Most summer term classes, events and college operations are remote due to COVID-19. For details on the Return to Campus Guide and on-campus activities, visit the Return to Campus page.