Campuses, Buildings + Hours
- Events and Conference Services
- CCC Library
- Food on Campus
- Environmental Learning Center
- Haggart Observatory
- Arts + Performance
- College Safety
- Cougar Connect
- Textbook Rental and Exchange
- College Success and Career Workshops
- Veterans' Services
- Disability Resource Center
- Child Care
- SNAP Training + Employment Program (STEP)
- Student Involvement
- Career Center
The gardens at CCC
You don't need your own backyard to enjoy gardening. Create a mini-garden and grow your vegetables and flowers in CCC’s community gardens. This is a great opportunity to try your green thumb while working alongside fellow gardeners in a plot of your own.
Community Garden Plots:
- Vary in size from 100 square ft. to 900 square ft. and are priced by size from $35-98 a year.
- Rented out on a yearly basis
- Close to water, but bring your own hose
- Garden guidelines
Contact the community garden coordinator for information about available plots at CCCgardens@clackamas.edu.
Chuck Clemans Memorial Sculpture Garden
At CCC you can study, catch up with friends, or just enjoy the shade while surrounded by sculptures in the Chuck Clemans Memorial Sculpture Garden.
Located outside Clackamas Community College's Art Center, the public garden is dedicated to the memory of Chuck Clemans, a longtime CCC board member, citizen activist and patron of the arts. Some sculptures were donated from the personal collection of Clemans and his wife, Nancy Hungerford. Other pieces were purchased through the Clemans Campus Art Endowment, established to provide funds for art work at CCC.
For information on community gardening at CCC, please contact Priscilla Plumb at the Environmental Learning Center at email@example.com.