Campuses, Buildings + Hours
- Events and Conference Services
- CCC Library
- Food on Campus
- Environmental Learning Center
- Haggart Observatory
- Arts + Performance
- College Safety
- Student Services
- Student Involvement
- Career Center
The Career Center is your one-stop resource for career and employment services where you can receive one-on-one coaching for any phase of your career path. Whether you are just getting started or want to make a change, we can help you choose a program, develop a plan, and find your dream job.
College Success and Career Workshops
No workshops are scheduled at this time.
For more information, view the College Success and Career Workshops webpage.
Career and Life-Planning Classes
HD-140 Career Exploration (3 credits)
Students use information about themselves (values, interests, personality and skills) and information about the world of work (career and industries) to make long-term career decisions.
Life and Career Options Program (LCOP) (6 credits)
If you're an adult student at CCC experiencing the challenges of a major life transition like divorce or loss of employment, the Life and Career Options Program (LCOP) at CCC can provide you both support, confidence and life skills.
Finding a Job
- Register for free on College Central Network to view full-time, part-time, internship and volunteer opportunities.
- Get tips on building a resume using Career One Stop's Resume Guide
- View free Resume Templates
- Get feedback on your resume. Schedule an appointment in the Career Center by calling 503-594-6001 or emailing email@example.com.
- Check out jobs that are available at Clackamas Community College.
- Peer Assistant Program
- Federal Work Study
- Cooperative Work Experience
- Workforce Development Services
- Human Resources Jobs
Additional Career Resources
Meet the Team
"The decision to come to CCC has been an easy one for me. It’s affordable, conveniently located near my home and is a logical next step before a four-year university. I have the option to take classes on campus, online or both!
The staff are so supportive in helping me determine my educational path – and CCC even offers a class that can help with career planning, too. My instructors have real-world experience in my field of study. Knowing they are equipped to give me relevant, current training for my career helps to build my confidence both in the classroom and in the office."