Campuses, Buildings + Hours
- Events and Conference Services
- CCC Library
- Food on Campus
- Environmental Learning Center
- Haggart Observatory
- Arts + Performance
- College Safety
- Student Services
- Student Involvement
- Career Center
SNAP Training and Employment Program (STEP)
The STEP Grant provides support for students who are currently receiving SNAP benefits (once known as Food Stamps).
If you are receiving SNAP benefits and working on your GED, English language skills or a career-focused program at CCC, the STEP program can give you added support and resources to help you succeed.
Apply to the CCC STEP Program
Once your form is submitted we will email you with more information and instructions for the next steps.
Need assistance? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Academic, Job and Career Coaching
- Academic Advising
- Help identifying classes and training programs
- Referral to support resources
- Career coaching and planning
- Help finding a job or growing your skills for a better job
- 1-on-1 resume, cover letter, job search and interviewing help
Possible help with funding for:
- Courses to get started in a college program or help you complete your program
- Tools/books for college courses
- Items needed for program admission or industry certification exams after you complete your program
- Transportation support for your school or job (e.g. bus pass or gas voucher)